Monday, June 17, 2013

The end of finals is within reach!

Hi everyone :D I only got 3 examines back (Psychology, Ancient Greek history and history)
I had Danish oral final today ^^ I got a C.. That good :D
So the results is so far:
General study preparing (A Preparation for uni) A!
English: D
Spanish: E
Biology (going to tell you about that in a minute) Fx
Danish C

Biology: My teacher had prepared a assignment for us to work on, we had 24 hours to prepare before going to the actual examine. But the thing is, it was different from what I had worked on.
I mean, the examines required me to know stuff I hadn't prepared, since the assignment didn't said I should work on that..
Stupid teacher <.< So They failed me! Even though there was stuff they said was really good.
THEY STILL FAILED ME? Evil <.<

Oh well.
Now it is over xD And soon I will graduate. And get my hat on :D In Denmark our hats are different.
https://www.google.dk/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=knIXF1eiQNSTEM&tbnid=ldgP3i5zrvQbgM:&ved=&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.helper.dk%2Fhvilke-farver-er-studenterhuer%2F&ei=peO-UeGjGMXSsgblqIA4&bvm=bv.47883778,d.Yms&psig=AFQjCNEdyK4zm0N47BUiyGQe423WYbsm_g&ust=1371551013707616


I have some art for you! And I bought a new webcam for you as well xD So now I can make good recording videos instead of that low quality xD

This one is with tinted charcoal ^^ I think I did pretty good :D

I... I'm... I'M SO PROUD!!! Look... I finally manage to do highlight and shadow in hair :D
Im soooo glad... Even though I failed with the skin on the chest (woops) I think it went pretty good
anyway :D 

hihi, My bf first attempt with manga. I think it went pretty good :D
He have NEVER drawn manga before.. Hell he couldn't even draw a dog xD
So I think he did pretty good!

That's all for now guys :-) I wanted to do a video of me drawing manga, but..
Even though Im finished with my examines in 9 days (YAAAAAAAY) I will get pretty busy afterward as well -.- Wednesday when I'm done, I will celebrate with family. Wednesday night I will go out partying with my friend.. Thursday I will be beaten by alcohol xD and probaly be at my BF's place..
Friday I will attend graduation ceremony, and attend my friend's graduation party..
Then I will be carting with my classmates (another Danish graduation tradition.. You will be driving around in an old military cart and shout and drink ... and stop at your classmates place to get food and drinks.. for 12 hours.. I'll be drinking.. Damn..)
And then Sunday, my dad wants us to go out to a market. 
Then MONDAY the 1st.. I might have time ^^
My own graduation party will be the 6 July..
Wish me luck with the examines!

Take care :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment