Thursday, December 18, 2014

Stucked..

Hi you guys... So it isn´t really going for me.. yeah.
Im diagnosed with stress, so now Im out sick from school. In half a year or so, I'll start up again with new classmates - not really helping on my stress problem because of my social anxiety.
Im sorry I have to bring such bad news, but I have to tell you, that I might not be active for a while. Regardless of how much I want to draw and write, Im just left with no energy.

You see, the thing is, it was not my mind that had to stop my stress level, it went so bad, that my body had to put an end to my endless fighting and pushing myself. I was out sick for 3 weeks, not able to do anything. I have trouble sleeping, trouble eating... I get all sorts of colds and virusses because my body is beat down. The problem with me is that I cannot accept that I am not capable of doing everything. I cannot accept that I can´t handle it all, which is why I beat myself down to the point where my health is in danger.
It soooo frustrating! Anyway.... I will need to take my time off, and then see you in 2015. I can´t wait till I get my energy back and the want to draw again.

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment